We know you’ll want to head to the beach when you get here, below is some important information that will be useful during your stay.
- Depending on when you are arriving, keys can be picked up from the Riviere Towans Management Company office at the following times.
- Saturdays between 3pm and 6pm
- Sunday between 12pm and 1pm
- Monday – Friday between 3pm and 5pm.
- Do not worry if you are arriving after office hours. Just let us know and we will make arrangements to leave the key to your property in a safe place.
- Many local supermarkets offer home delivery. This is something that many of our customers take advantage of, having groceries delivered directly to their chalet. When making a food order we would ask that you include the following information on your order.
- Your name (preferably the same as the booking name)
- Your chalet number and name
- Address of the site (Can be found on you booking documentation)
- Your mobile number (Which will be on when the delivery arrives)
- In most cases when your delivery arrives the driver will go straight to your chalet. In some cases, they may require you to meet them at the park entrance to collect your order.
- To ensure we can direct any deliveries efficiently, we would appreciate it if you could let us know when your order is due. Just drop us an email at [email protected].
- Please note you will need to be onsite to receive the delivery and it must be after 3pm on the day of arrival. Also note that some properties do not have freezers. We are also unable to accept deliveries on behalf of customers.
- Dogs are only accepted in certain properties. Please check the website.
- Dogs must be kept under strict control.
- There is a charge of £32.00 per dog per week. NO OTHER PETS ALLOWED. Please note some breeds are restricted.
- A Security Deposit of £100 applies for more than one dog. This is refundable on the conclusion of your holiday.
- All of the properties we manage are smoke free. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside of the property.
Cots and Highchairs
- Highchairs and cots are available to hire from Toms Holidays at £15 each. Each item is available to add to your basket when booking your holiday. If you have already booked or booking by phone, just let us know and we will add it to your order.
- Every property is equipped with duvets and pillows. As standard linen is not provided as standard. In most cases you will need to provide bed linen, towels and tea towels etc.
- A bed linen service is available for most properties. For professionally laundered and fitted linen (including towel and tea towels) we charge £30 for a double set and £30 for a twin set. This is available to order at the online checkout or by phone.
- Short Breaks can be arranged early and late season. Short break availability is at the managers discretion.
- In most of our chalets electricity is included in the price of your holiday. Please be aware, a few properties still have a coin meter. These will be clearly marked on the individual property description pages.
Standard features in all properties
- All of our properties are equipped with all of the general equipment you will need to enjoy your holiday. Kitchens are fully stocked with cutlery, crockery and cooking apparatus as well as oven, microwave and fridge. The specifics of each property are available to view on its corresponding property description.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your holiday you will still be accountable for the balance of your payment.
- We offer a cancellation plan that covers the payment of your holiday if you must cancel for the following reasons: illness, death or serious injury to any member of your party. In addition, you and the members of your party are covered if you must cancel due to the following circumstances: jury service, redundancy or posting abroad, providing these have arisen after you made your holiday booking. Supporting evidence must be provided. This plan does NOT cover pre-existing conditions.