Free Coronavirus Holiday Cover
With these uncertain times, we know you may be unsure about booking your holiday many months in advance but with our Coronavirus Holiday Protection, you can book now without concern and look forward to a great holiday.
Our Protection means if the Coronavirus interrupts your holiday plans you can:
- Move your holiday to another date free of charge
- Receive a full refund if you are unable to re-arrange
- Put the money into a holding account to be used against a future booking before November 2022
The Protection will automatically be added to all new bookings made directly with us and covers you for the following:
- Our area being in lockdown
- You are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 28 days before your arrival or hospitalised with COVID-19 within 42 days before your arrival
- Quarantined for COVID-19 on the advice of a medical practitioner or self-isolating as a result of a personally received track and trace notification
- Government travel ban
- Local lockdown at your postcode
Email us no more than 21 days before your arrival to alter your plans. You will need to provide your booking reference and evidence if you are changing your holiday due to Covid illness or isolation. Please let us know whether you would like to transfer your holiday to a future date, put your funds into holding or cancel.
Update – 22nd Feb 2021
Further to the most recent news today we unfortunately will have to rearrange all bookings prior to the 12th April. If you wish to move to a future date please check the website for availability and email us with:
- Your booking number.
- The property and dates you would like to move the booking to.
- A second choice just in case the first isn’t available by the time we get to reserve the property.
If you are booked to arrive on the 10th April we can either move your booking to future dates or reduce the holiday by 2 days starting on the 12th April but not changing the departure date. We will reduce the cost by the appropriate amount.
We hope all are well and look forward to welcoming you here at Toms over the coming months.